Prepare your smile for a spectacular summer with optimum oral health. There is truly no better way to swing into summer than with a sparkling smile that shines brightly. If your smile could use a little extra help, remember to continue practicing optimum oral health care habits.
Listed below are some astonishing treatments that can be used to improve your oral health:
– Avoid any products or medications that cause dry mouth and contribute to tooth decay and gum disease.
– Guard your teeth and gums against physical damage by always wearing appropriate safety gear and equipment when playing sports or other high-risk activities.
– Use the proper products required when brushing and flossing, and for additional protection, use supplemental cleaning products such as chewing gum and mouthwash after a meal to lower the risk of tooth decay.
– Always guard your mouth against bacteria that causes bad breath, by brushing your tongue, teeth, and gums and using mouthwash if necessary.
– Always schedule and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings and oral health care exams with your dentist.
If you are in need of an oral health care exam or any other procedure at Lexington Heights Dental, you are welcome to book an appointment with Dr. John Lohner and our team at our dentist office in Cedar Hills, Utah. We can be reached at 801-756-2006. We look forward to hearing from you soon!