Improving your oral health is something that you can work on and strive towards every day. Even the best of smiles still requires daily attention. No matter how well you take care of your smile, there may still be elements of your care that could use improvement, so feel free to use the following oral health care tips to enhance your smile:
– Focus on eating nutritious meals that are both safe and healthy for your body and your smile.
– Floss your teeth every day.
– Attend routine check-ups and oral examinations from your dentist.
– Brush your tongue along with your teeth to help avoid oral ailments such as bad breath.
– Avoid recreational drugs that can easily lead to dry mouth and tooth decay.
– To limit the damage of harmful acids, consider chewing sugarless gum after meals.
– Use mouthwash after meals.
– Drink plenty of water.
– Avoid between-meal snacks, which can increase tooth decay.
– Avoid unhealthy habits such as chewing and smoking tobacco.
Be sure to make time in your life to visit your dentist at Lexington Heights Dental for an oral health care treatment or cleaning, and if necessary, to schedule an appointment with Dr. John Lohner for a thorough exam of your oral health. You can get ahold of our dentist office in Cedar Hills, Utah, by calling us at 801-756-2006.