Communication is an essential component of achieving a successful outcome. By discussing your oral condition, cosmetic desires, and health care objectives, and conducting a thorough oral examination, Dr. Lohner and Dr. Jimmer can better formulate an ideal treatment plan that addresses your dental needs. We believe that every patient should receive comprehensive education prior to determining which method of treatment or procedures he or she wants to undergo. We spend ample time providing you with insight as to what to expect before, during, and after treatment, as well as which procedures are in your best interest. We want you to feel informed so you can feel confident in your decision for treatment.
What Will I Learn With Patient Education?
Our dentists in Cedar Hills, Utah, know that when patients have a better understanding of their oral health and how they can care for it, then they will be able to have stronger, healthier teeth in the years to come. Some of the information we will educate you about includes:
- How to correctly brush and floss your teeth
- The importance of oral hygiene
- Methods in preventing dental diseases
- Early symptoms of dental problems
- The immediate steps to take should you experience pain or a dental problem
- How our services can heal your smile
Benefits Of Patient Education
We offer patient education so you will not only have more knowledge about our dentistry and your oral health, but also so you can benefit from this knowledge. Some of our benefits include the following:
- You will be able to correctly brush and floss your teeth and understand how routinely completing these hygienic exercises can prevent dental diseases from developing in your mouth
- You will be more aware of the symptoms of common dental problems, which gives you the opportunity to catch these problems sooner
- You will be able to provide immediate treatment solutions for dental problems while waiting to receive professional dental care
- You be able to go into dental procedures with confidence, understanding what is about to occur
Contact Our Dentists
You can learn more about oral hygiene, dental diseases, and our treatments when you visit Lexington Heights Dental. We provide dental education so you are more aware of your oral health and will have greater confidence in our care. We are happy to welcome patients from throughout the surrounding areas, including Orem, Lehi, Pleasant Grove, American Fork, and Alpine, Utah.