At Lexington Heights Dental, we look forward to meeting you and fulfilling your cosmetic and dental needs. During your initial exam, our team will carefully evaluate the health of your teeth, gums, and jaw, checking for abnormalities and making note of the current condition of your smile. We will capture digital images of your smile, using digital X-rays, and carefully inspect the framework and structural integrity of your teeth and mouth tissues. We utilize digital images as they expose you to less radiation, take less time to process, and assist our team in making a more detailed diagnosis. Our goal is to help you take care of any dental problems that you may have now, so we can help you avoid most costly issues down the road.
How To Prepare For Your First Appointment
When you and your family visit us for the first time, we will welcome you at the door and help make your experience at our dental office in Cedar Hills, Utah, a great one. You can prepare for your appointment by completing the following:
- Patient Forms: We invite you to complete the new patient forms found under the For Patients section of our site. When you have these filled and ready, then your check-in to our office can run more smoothly.
- Insurance Card: If you have dental insurance, then please bring your insurance card with you to our office so we have all of the necessary information. We also ask you to call ahead to make sure that we accept your insurance plan.
- Arrive Early: This will help all of our appointments run on time and give you time to make any final preparations for your appointment. We may even be able to see you sooner if we are running ahead of schedule.
What To Expect During Your Initial Exam
If you have prepared for your first appointment with Dr. Lohner and Dr. Jimmer, then your initial exam may go something like this:
- We will collect your insurance, medical, and contact information
- We will take X-rays of your mouth
- Our dentists will examine your mouth and take a look at your X-rays
- If we find dental problems present in your mouth, we will present different treatment solutions
Contact Our Office To Schedule An Appointment
When we examine your teeth and gums, we can prevent dental problems and diseases from causing further harm to your mouth. Call our dental team today if you would like to schedule your initial oral exam. Our office is located in Cedar Hills, Utah, and is convenient to patients from Lehi, American Fork, Highland, Orem, Alpine, and Pleasant Grove, Utah.